Do you desire to belong to a community that values what equines have to teach us and treats them as equal partners?
We invite you to become part of a vibrant community of like-minded individuals who recognize equines as sentient beings, who value what they have to teach us, and who treat them as equal partners. The EFW-CAN community includes members from all across Canada, as well as from the United States and other countries.
We are passionate about the human-equine bond and the powerful impact this relationship has on personal growth, development and wellness, and we are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of both equine and human participants in all equine facilitated wellness activities.
By becoming a member, you will stay informed about what’s happening in the EFW-CAN community --you’ll receive notifications about upcoming workshops and events of interest, as well as access to our newsletter as soon as it’s posted.
Also, for members interested in pursuing certification, you will be eligible for insurance coverage at highly competitive rates through BFL Canada once you have completed a portion of the training requirements.
Join Us! You can become a member in a few simple steps:
- Read and sign the Agreement Form provided here (in pdf format)
- Scan the signed Agreement Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your membership fee by credit card by clicking here and complete the Membership Form that is linked to the shopping cart
Or By Mail
- Read, print and sign the Agreement Form provided here (in pdf format)
- Fill out and print the Membership Application and Renewal Form provided here (in pdf format)
- Send these two forms along with a cheque made out to EFW-CAN to: Equine Facilitated Wellness-Canada, 30 Bennett Street, Carleton Place, ON K7C 4J9