Integration Week for those who are working towards certification and implementation of EFW principles in their own practice or in a joint practice. $1395 plus GST before July 23,2017 $1500 + gst thereafter. (including individual mentoring session)
August 23-27 2017
The Integration Workshop is the final training step in the EFW-Can certification process.
It will include pre and post workshop components as well as an individual mentoring session.
1. Review and confirm solid understanding of EFW-Can principals and philosophies including those regarding role of the horse, safety, and ethics and their application to the participant’s professional work and practice in the EFW field.
2. To deepen understanding of the theoretical model applied by the individual trainer (or training team) and its integration with EFW. Specific learning objectives within this area will vary with the approach being taught and at Chiron’s Way, will include the Equine Arts (integrate expressive therapies and modalities within an EFW program and how to facilitate EABC sessions (Equine Assisted Belief Change), with a focus the transformation of stress and trauma.
3. To deepen and develop applied understanding of the theoretical model (see #2 above) to EFW work through discussion, practice and case examples with different populations and different formats in accordance with the trainees Scope of Practice.
4. To create, prepare, introduce, facilitate and debrief practice sessions within participant’s individual Scope of Practice.
5. Further exploration (through discussion, case examples and practice) of an appropriate horsemanship approach applied by the individual trainer (training team) and its integration with EFW and EFW-Can philosophies and principals.
6. Further development and/or completion of a Scope of Practice Statement and a Personal Progress Plan.